- 05 Oct 21
- 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
- Weekly class
Tuesday 5Rhythms returns to Fitzroy North on-location at the beautiful St Brigid’s hall!
Current Covid restrictions allow a density quotient of 1 person per 4 square metres with a group limit of 10 people.
On our return to St Brigids, we will still offer 2 classes:
Doors open at 5:45pm with arrival music: Class runs until 7:30pm. No entry after 6:30pm.
Doors open at 7:45pm with arrival music: Class runs until 9:30pm. No entry after 8:30pm.
- This class goes for 1 hour & 45 minutes – Doors Open at 5:45pm
- 40 people maximum in the hall at one time
- If your preferred class books out – please book for the other class HERE or join the SIMULCAST EVENT FROM HOME
- Please scan the Government QR code, which is now MANDATORY. You must check-in even if you have booked
- Masks must be worn on the dance floor except for times of ‘strenuous physical activity’ during the class
- If you feel any cold or flu like symptoms or have been to a listed exposure site you MUST NOT ATTEND
Drop in’s for this class are welcome
5 Lock-downs and 18 months into the pandemic we are still ONE TUESDAY dancing community with 3 branches. Light Waves, Tidal Wave and our Online dancers. We’ll keep responding to the challenge of keeping us all connected and dancing together.
- 5:45pm -
- Doors open
- 6:30pm -
- Doors close
- 7:30pm -
- Class ends
- Community meetup happens outside
- 7:45pm -
- Start of Tidal Wave (2nd class)